Traffic relaying Q?

Hi all,
  I'll explain the reason, then ask the question..

My wife uses a program online that only allows one connection per IP... She
wants to have one session running on one system to host a 'Room' 24x7, but
still be able to connect from another PC to actually 'talk'.  Now, I have at
my disposal several different Linux boxes that I own around the internet.
My Question is this:  How can I relay only a specific ports traffic from one
internal box ( Nat'd ) out to the internet, to another Linux box that I
have, and make it seem that the second box is the originator...

Internal Box 1[]--+                                     Internet
                  +--[] Natting Firewall Linux box [] ----------- [X]
Internal Box 2[]--+

[X] --+
      +-[] Second Linux box

      +- Relayed traffic from Internal Box 1 back to the internet

Does the drawing help?  I can explain more specifics if necessary, but I
think this will get the point across... I need all traffic to appear to
originate from this second Linux box, but still get relayed to and from
Internal Box 1... If that makes sense.

I think I could do it with a VPN, but I don't want to forward all traffic
from that box, just specific ports...

Thanks for any help,
Michael J. Kidd
http://www.linuxkidd.com