Usage of netfilter

Title: Message
Hi,

is it possbile using netfilter and libipq to extract a packet from the IPV4 stream, buffer it in the user space and then put the packet back on the outgoing stream at a later point in time.

All the docs and examples I have looked at seem to read in a packet do an operation on it and then announce a verdit on the packet.

Are there APIs to insert packets into the queue which have not been read from it. If that was allowed I could copy and reject initially and then insert again at a later point in time.

thanks,

aditya