Re: Static compile issues

When I compile the kernel statically and enable IP Tables support,
ipchains compatibilty is becomes no longer available. I have the Invalid
Argument problem with the static kernel.

When I compile the kernel with module support, I do _not_ enable
the ipchains compatibility module.

Should I try enabling this? Obviously, I cannot insert it when the IP
tables module is loaded. Also, this doesn't help my situation with the
static kernel.

Thanks,
Cory