help needed-VPN

Hello,

I'm trying to implement VPN of two remote LANs(LAN A & LAN B) using CIPE (on
RedHat 9.0). I have tried to follow instructions from "CIPE-How to" from
tldp.org and it seems to work (the machines on the two LANs can ping &
traceroute each other using the internal IP addresses)

However i have one more requirement which i need advice on how to do it:-
-One of the machines(call it machine X) in LAN B is not using CIPE gateway
as its gateway( it is going to the internet using another gateway, which is
also in the same LAN). This machine don't need to access machines in LAN A,
but machine in LAN A need to access this machine. Since this machine is
using another gateway(not CIPE gateway), then the classical CIPE-based VPN
implementation will not allow it to be accessible by remote LAN.

-My question is, what modifications (routings, or SNAT/DNAT, ...) can i do
to allow machine in remote LAN A to access that machine X (in LAN B)?

Thanks,
Steven