Connecting Two Network

Dear Experts,

I have two networks running Red Hat Linux 7.3 on both
sites server, now I want to connect each other.

When I send any request from pc-2 to Server2 on port
2000 like this http://202.192.182.2:2000 then server2
forward this request to its internal network pc-3
which is running windows2000 with IIS.

and same on other hand, when pc4 send any request to
Server1 on port 2000 like this
http://202.192.182.1:2000 then server1 forward this
request to its internal network pc-1 which is running
windows2000 with IIS.

the purpose of this task is, to access internal
website which is running on win2k server from
internet.

Is it possible or not ? if not then any other
suggestion.

I am sending herewith my network Image also.

On both linux server I am running this iptables script
to access internet.

iptables --table nat --append POSTROUTING
--out-interface ppp0 -j MASQUERADE
iptables --append FORWARD --in-interface eth0 -j
ACCEPT
echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

please guide me if it is possible then what should I
change in my script.