Cuseeme-nat patch

Fellow Listers,

 Looking into it further, I found that in the
/usr/src/linux-2.4.20/net/ipv4/netfilter directory the only related file is
ip_nat_cuseeme.c..So it didnt compile. I looked at the file and saw it
refrenced a directory called linux/netfilter_ipv4 which doesnt exist on my
system.
So I tried to remove and put it back It didntlet me remove it, and now that
I got it out, it fails on applying.
Im sure im overlooking something easy...Oh and POM say there is a file
missing, when I have 5 out of 5.
Ty for any suggestions.
Kev