Re: CnC General and ipitables woes. Need HELP PLS!

From: "SBlaze" <dagent.geo@xxxxxxxxx>

[...]

> So my question is... is some sort of con. tracking mod needed? Anyone know
> anything about this problem? Thanks for your time and help anyone

[...]

Those kind of games tend to include the IP address of the "gaming" machine
withing the payload of their datapackets.

As i don't know that game i can just tell you that you might want to take a
look into .ini files or parameters for the game to override that behaviour.

Some games allow players via parameter to set a different ip that will get
included into the data payload.

Greets,
Sascha