Re: Small problem -> Prerouting

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 17:41, Matti Luoma wrote:
Hiya!

Well i upgraded my kernel to 2.4.20 from 2.4.3, and also compiled newest
iptables 1.2.8

now i got this weird problem with

example this line:

iptables -A PREROUTING -t nat -p UDP -d IP -dport port -j DNAT --to IP:Port

It should works, and it works, but not anymore, SSH forwarding like this
works thou

also im gettin some stuff in syslog:

kernel: NAT: 0 dropping untracked packet c66ab6c0

i think these things are related, and probably some module is causing this,
any ideas?

Cheers,
Matti

I guess this is because of conntrack module. Just check do you need this if not remove it.
--
Regards
Dharmendra.T

This message is intended for the addressee only. It may contain privileged or Confidential information. If you have received this message in error,please notify the sender and destroy the message immediately.Unauthorised use or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited.