Re: simple iptables firewall configuration to practice

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 12:47, Gaurav Natani wrote:

Hi Gaurav,

First you have to understand how does it work, so that you can have some hands on experience on this. It again depends on what you want to do. Like want develop an application on iptables or want to install as a firewall. Based on this you should start your reading. Best for this is www.netfilter.org  and www.linuxsecurity.com. These has good links and documents.

Regards
Dharmendra T.
Could any one please send me some simple iptables firewall configuration to practice with and get started. I am a new comer and have just started on iptables.

With warm regards,

Gaurav Natani.

Regards
Dharmendra.T

This message is intended for the addressee only. It may contain privileged or Confidential information. If you have received this message in error,please notify the sender and destroy the message immediately.Unauthorised use or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited.