change timeout values for connection tracking

hi,

could somebody give me some hints on how to change the timeout values in
connection tracking functions? Say if I want to timeout a connection state
(ESTABLISHED) after 2 mins, what should I do?

I found that in iptables tutorial, it says:
They may change with kernel revisions, and they may also be changed via
the proc file-system in the /proc/sys/net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_ct_tcp_*
variables.

But, it seems that I could not find there varaibles under /proc.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-chen

--