Iptables & Remote SSH Sorrows

I have configured iptables to allow ssh connections.  However, no one is able
to connect unless I add their IP address to the /etc/hosts file.  Since my
remote useres are on dynamic IP's - their address changes each time they log in
to their internet accounts.

Is there a way to configure iptables or another system file that would allow
ssh connections from any IP?

My setup:

  OS......: Linux Kernel: 2.4.18
  Distro..: RedHat 8.0 (2.4.18-27.8.0)
  Iptables: 1.2.6a-2

  [remote users]---->(internet)<----[linux box]

Iptables SSH command (loaded from /etc/init.d/iptables script):

   iptables -A tcp_inbound -p TCP -s 0/0 --destination-port 22 -j ACCEPT

Any insight or help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

-tom-