Perl module

I am curious whether anyone else has knowledge of a good (stable) perl
module for manipulating iptables rules.  It appears that cpan contains a
module called IPTables, and I have also found IPTables::IPv4 (not in
cpan).  Of these IPTables::IPv4 seems the most feature-rich, but both
seem to have problems.  IPTables in particular won't even compile on my
setup.  If anyone knows of a better interface to use with perl, I'd
appreciate the feedback.

Please be sure to CC me in any replies, as I am not subscribed to the
list.  I apologise if this question has been asked before, but the list
archive on netfilter.org doesn't appear to be searchable.  If there is a
searchable archive available, please let me know.

Brad Fisher
Info Link Inc.