Re: Fw: IPTables dynamic routing for school

Hi

I think you can accomplish this by using squid acl's.

You would need to setup squid (either as a transparent or
non-transparent (opaque?) ) proxy.
Configure a squid acl to use a file.
Have the web application (where students check out assignments) write
the acl file that squid requires.

That's it.

Ray