iptables-tutorial 1.1.17 released

Hi all,

First of all, sorry for the delay. I've had it up over my head with
work, so I haven't been able to keep up with any of the private projects
as of late. This goes especially to all of those who mailed me back in
december, and who I didn't get back to until the last 3 weeks or so.

The iptables-tutorial has finally been released in a new version. This
version contains several minor updates, such as fixed admonition images,
spelling errors, garbled programlistings and some variables to cohere
with the explanations in the tutorial. This version also adds a
prerequisites section, more detailed explanations on how to list
rulesets, and some minor explanations. For a detailed list of the new
changes, have have a look at the ChangeLog. The tutorial is available at
http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net.

The ipsysctl-tutorial should also be out in a couple of days in a new
version. Not much new there, but a couple of bugfixes, rewrites, etc.

Have a nice day,

--
Oskar Andreasson <blueflux@xxxxxxxxxxx>