sqlnet 8 connexion and iptables 1.2.6a

Hi ,

I'm trying to connect to an oracle 8.1.7 server behind a linux iptables
firewall.
I've opened the 1521/tcp port.
the tnsping response is OK, but when i'm trying to connect with SQLPLUS,
logs tell me SQLPLUS
try to connect to a random port ( i think oracle server give sqlnet a port
to connect to).

I think sqlnet protocol is similar to ftp protocol. if it is the case, is
there a ip_conntrack_sqlnet module
to solve the problem.

Could you tell me what to do to make this work?
Thanks,

Stephane