information + real examples ?

Hi all,

I am pretty new to iptables and soon i will install one in an operatiol
environment.
Now, the system is iptables on a debian linux with kernel 2.4.20 and 2
netcards.
One netcard one -say- range 10.10.0.0 and one range on 192.168.0.0
There is a program the clients on 10.10.0.0 range will have to reach on the
other range so i will have to use NAT and i also need standard security.
But is it possible that someone could send me some scripts or examples so
that i can have a clear view how this is all set up ?
I just so that i have some different points of views.

best regards,

Philippe Dhont