Bridging, Netfilter

Hello netfilter list...

I just released a version of the Linux Bandiwidth
Arbitrator (www.apconnections.net) that should
hopefully be compatible with netfilter.  Since this
tool is built on top of the Linux Bridge, I updated my
code with the patches for
Bridging to support  Netfilter.

Are there  any gotcha's I need to be aware of
currently with Bridging and Netfilter? Are you running
a bridge and netfilter with problems? Problem Free?

Please let me know

Thanks

Art Reisman