From: Remus [mailto:rmocius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 5:09 AM
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Microsoft PPTP VPN server behind FIREWALL

Hi folks,

I have running the Microsoft PPTP VPN server behind my Firewall with
MASQ.

I tried to use this command to make a forward to itenal IP address:
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -d $EXTERNALIP -p tcp --dport 1723 -j
DNAT --to 192.168.1.150:1723
But it doesn't work, I mean I cannot connect to my VPN server from
outside.

Any ideas or issues?

Thank you in advance for the help. :-)

Remus