ipv6 and state matching

I am unable to find any questions about this.  I really love state
matching in ipv4.  I find that w/ RedHat 8.0 and Phoebe (8.1.99 or
something like that), that I cannot do this.  This does indeed seem to
be an accurate state.

Are there plans on doing state support?  Is it all that much more
difficult?

Thank you,
Trever Adams

P.S. Please, cc me in any answers, I am not currently on the list.
--
"We want a few mad people now. See where the sane ones have landed us!"
-- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)