RE: FTP server

I loaded ip_conntrack_ftp, the nat_ftp received a lot of errors.
However I am not nat'ing on the box, the NAT is done by the firewall
ahead of it.   With ip_conntrack_ftp loaded the passive connections are
no longer making the log file, so it appears to be working.   Does this
have to be loaded manually or should it be loading automatically?

--
Chris D. Garringer
Toshiba International