Re: Iptables on Redhat 7.3

I think I found the problem the log rule was set for tcp instead of
all.  When I changed that I found that DNS udp from my DNS server was
being blocked.  I allowed udp from the DNS server and everything appears
to be working.   Thanks for the quick replies.

Chris D. Garringer
Toshiba International
LAN/WAN Supervisor
713-466-0277 x3756