IRCd and HTTPd under Iptables

Hi all,

I´m using Debian 3.0r1 with kernel 2.4.19 as a iptables firewall

I have internal webservers that I need to publish as Internet Sites For this
manipulation I´m using Apache ProxyPass. The site works perfectly under
apache.. even when the internal host is an ISS.

1. How can I do it without apache proxypass, using iptables?

2. This internal webserver also have a IRC server... how can I manipulating
iptables, to the external hosts use this internal IRC server, since i´m only
"sharing" the httpd via apache proxypass?

3. Since I´m using apache proxypass I defined in virtualhosts that
'/internalhost' leads to http://192.168.0.69:8080 , and I need to mantain
that www.foo.com/internalhost , but using iptables someway. And I need the
ircd of this internal server, responds via the same host. I´d like to
mantain my apache since it´s in use... Is it possible? OR I´ll have to put
this apache in another internal host, and them using iptables for
manipulating?

4. I´ve create in my DNS an internalhost.foo.com that leads to
www.foo.com/internalhost this must be manteined too.

I have something like:

Internet -> Firewall(Debian) -> Internal httpd and ircd server
external           foo.com
internal         192.168.0.1                      192.168.0.69

Thanks all.

Debian... because codes mather more than commercials