From: Anoop S <anoop@it-om.com>
To: Netfilter List <netfilter@lists.netfilter.org>
Subject: RE: Protocol wise graphs
Date: 17 Feb 2003 15:48:44 +0530

On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 19:09, Khanh Tran wrote:
> ntop is supposed to do this well, but it was always a bit unstable for me...

Thanx for that
but i have tried ntop and fortunately :-) it has worked very well on my
system. however it doesnt give what i want (maybe i din look at it
fully).

i ll give an idea as to what i m looking to.

---> statistics as to what ports and services are being used by a
particular user of my LAN with amount of traffic (inbound/outbound)
generated.
---> auto protocol discover

sori for the language if it aint clear.
thanx