Re: newbie problem

Is the web server on the same machine that is firewalling or is it behind ?
If it is behind, set it on FORWARD instead of INPUT...

The INPUT chain is for traffic entering the firewall machine itself, OUTPUT
chain is for the packets coming from the firewall machine and FORWARD is for
all other packets passing throught firewall...

Eric