The extra/talk-conntrack-nat patch:
   Author: Jozsef Kadlecsik <kadlec@blackhole.kfki.hu>

   This adds CONFIG_IP_NF_TALK: talk support module for netfilter
   connection tracking and NAT.  This allows both the callee client -
   caller server and callee client - caller client connections to work
   through connection tracking and NAT.

   Default both talk (UDP port 517) and ntalk/ntalk2 (UDP port 518) are
   supported. talk/ntalk/ntalk2 supports can selectively be enabled/disabled
   by the module parameters of the ip_conntrack_talk and ip_nat_talk
   modules:

   talk=0|1
   ntalk=0|1
   ntalk2=0|1

   where '0' means 'don't support' while '1' means 'do support'
   the given protocol flavour.

Do you want to apply this patch [N/y/t/f/a/r/b/w/v/q/?] t
Testing patch extra/talk-conntrack-nat.patch...
   Placed new Config.in line
   Placed new Config.in line
   Placed new Configure.help entry
   Placed new Makefile line
Could not find place to slot in ip_conntrack.h line
Could not find place to slot in ip_conntrack.h line
Could not find place to slot in ip_conntrack.h line

My question: What's wrong? I couldn't find any hints about this error ("Could
not find place to...").

Greetings
   Alexander