Re: Command not working in latest version

Hi,

You should recompile userspace iptables with the new kernel headers.
That will solve the problem.
Ah, your command line will not work anymore. This one should replace it
(I think):
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o $EXTINT -j SNAT --to $EXTIP

$EXTINT is the interface for the internet. (eth1 in my case)
$EXTIP is the IP of that interface.

I'm telling you what other told me. You seem to have the exact same
configuration I have. I get no more invalid arguments after recompile
but I was not yet able to share net with that line.

See that $EXTINT was eth0, now it seems to be eth1 afaik.

If you manage to work everything out send me a msg pls.

Best regards,
Paulo