POSTROUTING, ROUTING, & Traffic Control

I have 2 machines (A & B) behind a Linux Firewall (FW).
I have 2 ethernet cards on the FW - eth0 talks to the internet, eth1 talks
to machines A & B.
Machine A has lots of inbound & outbound traffic while machine B doesn't.
It seems reasonable that I could add 2 new ethernet cards (eth2 & eth3) to
the FW and by configuring iptables and/or routing tables force traffic on A
to be handled by eth0/eth1 and traffic for B to be handled by eth2/eth3.

Can I do this? If possible, please give explicit details.

Thankyou,

Jeff Cordova