Re: Block for MAC Address

You need to get the POM (patch-o-matic) from the netfilter site and
apply the MAC address match patch for netfilter to your kernel source
and then recompile your kernel and select the MAC address matching in
the netfilter section of the kernel config.

--
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(  Raymond Leach                       )
 ) Knowledge Factory                  (
(                                      )
 ) Tel: +27 11 445 8100               (
(  Fax: +27 11 445 8101                )
 )                                    (
(  http://www.knowledgefactory.co.za/  )
 ) http://www.saptg.co.za/            (
   o                                o