AW: PPTP/GRE NAT patch for 2.4.20 kernel

Hi Harald,

> It seems to be working for most people in most cases,
> though there are still some problems with big-endian
> and 64bit systems.
>
> Please use the patch from the 'extra' repository of
> patch-o-matic from
> cvs.

Is it possible that there are problems when the PPTP-Server also has
pptp_nat installed (acting as a gateway for a NATed network and as a
PPTP server for the outside - including NATed connection requests from
other Linux pptp_nat gateways)?

I saw the same error message many times on the list now (Client gets
stuck while "Verifying Username and Password"). The most recent CVS
Snapshot I experienced this problem with was as of February 3.

Thank you so much for your work.

Ciao,
Alex