Re: libipq installation

Hi,

First of all, how have you installed iptables through deb/rpm or thru
source. If deb/rpm check for the package iptables-devel using dpkg -l/rpm
-q .... If you have installed from the source you should install the
development libraries using ... make install-devel  ... please read the
README file in the source directory.

I think this should solve your problem.

Regards,
Narendra.