Allowing One IP only to connect to a Port

Hello,

I am a newbie and have a very simple question. I only want to allow a few chosen IPs to have access to port 3306. I use IP tables and have not yet deciphered all the command options. I have focused only on blocking IPs completly and cannot seem to figure out how to allow trusted IPs to ports.

Any help or references would be apreciated.

Thanks,

Doug