RE: Firewall hacking tools

Title: RE: Firewall hacking tools

Nmap is a good start...Linux based....

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael K [mailto:micke@klintan.se]
Sent: 11 02 2003 14:05 PM
To: netfilter@lists.netfilter.org
Subject: Firewall hacking tools

Hi

I'm setting up a firewall-lab using Redhat 7.3 and iptables. And wish to try the firewall capabilities and my security. Any tools that can: probe my ports, send DOS attacks, TCP syn flooding, Udp flooding, ping flooding, fragment bombs and other things that I don't know of.

What tools do I need? Don't care if the utils run on Linux or Windows.

Regards Michael "Klintan"