RE : Some webpages inaccessible through IPTables

You're wrong... THIS is an MTU issue... I bet you're using PPPoE to
connect to the internet. This problem should be handled by MTU path
discovery, but some stupid network administrators are blocking all ICMP
packets, and MTU path discovery uses ICMP to do its job.

Try lowering the MTU of your client hosts to 1492, and you'll be able to
browse the sites you cannot access for now.