wanted to say thanks publicly...

I posted a question yesterday regarding my iptables rules and how i could access my ftp server from the LAN but not from the WAN. Well, Joel Newkirk quickly responded with a long and detailed private message that solved the problem. So I just wanted to pass on my thanks to Joel publicly on the mailinig list for spending the time explaining thing to me. I really appreciate the help and am more than grateful.

Have a great day!

Mike