Van: netfilter-admin@lists.netfilter.org [mailto:netfilter-admin@lists.netfilter.org]Namens zeinali
Verzonden: zaterdag 1 februari 2003 10:20
Aan: netfilter@lists.netfilter.org
Onderwerp: installing network adapter driver

dear sir/madam
i have a network adapter model rtl8139 that there is no driver under linux but i downloaded two file as the 8139too.c and makefile
but i dont know how can i use it.if possible pls kindly help me the procedure of installation step by step.
PS.im very new in linux so pls give your answer easily with more details
by the way i have redhat linux 8.0