iptables

I have a problem with firewall settings - timeout.

We installed Suse 7.3 for ppc onto a Logical Partition of an IBM iSeries machine.

Everything is fine. It is the firewall of the system.

But, it disconnects the clients if they are idle for 12 minutes. I guess default timeout is set to 12 minutes.

How can I increase the timeout time?

What should I add to the iptables definitions ?

Or is there any other way to increase this timeout time ?

I need your urgent response please...

Thanks in advance,

-vas