NAT & Homepage Statistics

Hello,

Recently I've installed a webserver behind my firewall. On my website I
keep statistics where my visitors come from. This is based on the
IPadrress they have.
Ever since I run my webserver behind my firewall (which NAT's to the
inside), all the users come from the IPaddress of my firewall. This way
I don't have any statistics anymore :(
Is there any possibility that I can keep my NAT on the inside of my
firewall and my webserver can retreive the right IP from the visitors.
And if it isn't possible, is there a elegant workaround for it?

Thanks in advance,

Mischa