REDIRECT,DNAT,SNAT in C

Hi

Developers,

I'm Paul Villacreses
Again

I use libiptc for put rules in the chain FORWARD but i can't put in the chain PREROUTING because, libiptc accept this target : ACCEPT, DROP, RETURN and QUEUE but not DNAT ,SNAT and REDIRECT

How i can put rules programming in c for DNAT , SNAT and REDIRECT

Please Core developers or anybody answer me

thank you for give some idea

Paul