Remove me from the list please (read before flaming pls)

Ok.. I have already unsubscribed twice from the netfilter mailing list
through the regular channels. However both times i started receiving mail
after a couple of days. As I understand the reason for this was a restore of
an old copy of the user-list from a backup.

At that time i tried unsubscribing me again (for the 3rd time) but my
password did not work, neither did the password mailer.

So I created an outlook rule to just delete all messages. This worked fine
for a while.

The problem is that my mailbox is currently exceeding limitations, so i need
to get rid of unwanted stuff. The passmailer still doesnt work.

So, you see, my only option is to post a message to the list itself.

Please remove me from the list (again). Please make it permanent :)