FTP connection trackung

Hi

I have a problem making passive FTP-connections on non standard port.
Login is no problem but I cannot transfer any data. I am sitting behind
a firewall. It is no problem to connect to ftp-servers outside on
standard port.
It seems that FTP-conntrack doesn't track these non-standard
connections. How can I teach netfilter to track these
non-standard-ftp-connections?

greetings
	Axel