NAT of TFTP sessions

Magnus et al,

I have several Linux firewall/gateway machines dotted around the
UK and Europe which are basically RedHat 7.3 + Kernet 2.4.20
+ iptables 1.2.7a.

We have things on the inside like Cisco VoIP phones, print servers,
etc. that need to be able to TFTP code or configs in from a
server on the outside (public internet).

TFTP appears not to work and when I search google I find
information which refers to patches to "oldnat" but not to "newnat".

Is there something that I am missing? Is there a configuiration
module, helper, patch or something for iptables 1.2.7a which will
fix this?

Mike