can't surf windows 2k and XP

Hello to all,

I have 2 router, I will call router A and router B. The router A is facing to Internet and
the router B is the one cater our Intranet. So I configure a linux firewall using IPTABLES
and I put it in between of router A and B to filter the packets. My firewall have 2 Lan Card and
I'm not using NAT. I have also dialup server which inside our Intranet. Now this is my problem,
If I'm using windows 98 and connect using dialup I don't have any problem to access Internet but
If I'm using windows 2K or XP and connect using dialup, i cannot surf to any website except
www.microsoft.com only. but I can chat using MSN or Yahoo messenger. But if my windows 2k or XP
is connected to Lan i can surf and do anything I want. Need help please...

Thanks in advance...
--ador