Re: Strange setup

That's not gonna work in my sitation. I guess I need to further explain
how I'm looking for traffic to flow.

If traffic is from the WAN bound for the DMZ then the return path needs to
leave the WAN.

If traffic is from the WLAN bound for the DMZ then the return path needs
to leave the WLAN.

So, I need to be able to mark the connection somehow as the inbound
traffic from the WAN is bound for the DMZ so that I can specify a
different routing table for the return path so that it will leave the WAN
as well, otherwise it might end up with a more specific route through the
WLAN which will cause problems.

Does that make more sense?

-Evan