Fighting back

Hello all,

I feel that rpc and netbois scans to my network from the outside are an obvious attempt to see what I have open, and I'm sure all of you would agree.  Because I run NFS only via my internal network, there are no machines that would connect via my external interface.  I am going to institute a rule that will cause a person scanning on ports 32770:32789 and 137 to redirect and scan the ports on the src IP address.  In essence, anyone scanning me, will be basically scanning themselves.

All I am asking is for some input to this and whether it is a good idea or not.

Thank you,

Linux_303