Re: iptables and http port(80)

El Mar 14 Ene 2003 18:43, gonet wireless escribió:

> I have a link on my web server router linux mandrake 8.2 which shows
> nothing(white page) inside and outside of my network. I add INPUT( -A INPUT
> -i eth1 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 80 -j ACCEPT) rule in my firewall(iptables
> 1.2.5) and now i can browse this link inside my network but none outside. I
> add OUTPUT( -A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 80 -j ACCEPT)  rule but
> I'm not able to browse this link outside my network. I don't catch what's
> wrong

If trouble isn't in yor web server configuration for that link or <directory>
directive, and, as I can see in your rules, you have at least two ethernet
devices _eth0_ for output packets and _eth1_ in the input rule, you should
indicate the script that IP address against you want connection packets will
be head for.

If I am in mistake, please correct me.

Regards

-Miguel Angel Baeyens