Re: pptp+masq fsckup! PLEASE help...

Roy,

I believe you may need to update the iptables package or download it from
netfilter.org's CVS repository.  The older iptables (before 1.2.7a) may
not communicate properly with the new NAT code in the 2.4.20 kernel.

Depending on the networking scenario, you may need to update the kernel
netfilter and PPTP kernel modules and/or the poptop PPTP server.  See

http://lists.netfilter.org/pipermail/netfilter-devel/2002-December/009913.html

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=648880&group_id=44827&atid=441003
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=654010&group_id=44827&atid=441005

Best regards,