ip_conntract_ftp on another port

is it possible to use ip_conntrack_ftp on another port.. I dont see any
information about doing that in the FAQ, and there doesnt appear to be
an easy way to actually "SEARCH" the archives ;) .. I would like to run
my ftp server on a strange port (like say 6969) but the conntrack stuff
only appears to work if its on port 21

Also.. what is the proper way to load these modules.. currently I just
have a /sbin/modprobe ip_conntrack_ftp in my /etc/rc.local file.. is
there something I could put into /etc/modules.conf ??

thanks in advance
tommy