RE: HELP: Conntrack table filling up !!!

Oh no, definitely, I was only talking of dropping the malformed packets.
Unfortunately, how do you identify/match malformed ICMP packets in
iptables ?? Don't know that one.

Actually, the ICMP problem that I have seen does not go away with a
larger ip_conntrack_max. The extra table space just gets filled up.
Agreed, that the ICMP packets I used to flood the iptables conntrack
mechanism did not strictly comply with ICMP RFC standards, but then
which cracker cares about standards ? :( That's why I asked, are you
seeing malformed ICMP packets ?

Ranjeet Shetye
Senior Software Engineer
Zultys Technologies