Re: MSN

----- Original Message -----
From: "C. Henry" <isphp@isphp.net>
To: <netfilter@lists.netfilter.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 12:00 AM
Subject: Re: MSN

>anoop£¡

>I think this will help you.
>http://roeder.goe.net/~koepi/newnat.html

No, I don't think so, because the newnat patch is for H323 portoco. The MSN
voice work with SIP protocol .. let¡äs see this, I have working with this
for a few month and work great !!!

http://linux-igd.sourceforge.net/

Good luck !! and If I can help you just mail me !!
regards,

Diego

======= 2002-12-10 12:38:00 From Your Original Letter£º=======

>hi there,
>i have a linux server which acts as a firewall and NAT server.
>however my clients are unable to use MSN Voice chat features.
>
>have come to know that it is because of the NATting thing
>
>but is it still psbl to enable it.
>
>pls help
>
>thanx
>.