RE: VIRUS ALERT

Hi Stephen.

Well I received same virus to my email BUT My AV managed to remove it.  Kumar
use your hotmail account at least it has online virus checker. And always do
not use for lists your Webserver emails.  Too bad you exposed yourself.

Domain Info:

Registrant:
   M/s. 5Star Cable Network P. Ltd. (5STARMETRO-NET-DOM)
   Kumar Doshi
   110, Mahavir Ind. Estate, Off Mahakali Caves Rd.
   Andheri (E)
   Mumbai, MH 400096
   India
   91-22-6930245
   0
   kumar_n_doshi@hotmail.com

   Domain Name: 5STARMETRO.NET

   Administrative Contact:

      M/s. 5Star Cable Network P. Ltd. kumar_n_doshi@hotmail.com
      110, Mahavir Ind. Estate, Off Mahakali Caves Rd.
      Andheri (E)
      Mumbai, MH 400096
      India
      9821318485
      Fax- 0

   Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      M/s. 5Star Cable Network P. Ltd. kumar_n_doshi@hotmail.com
      110, Mahavir Ind. Estate, Off Mahakali Caves Rd.
      Andheri (E)
      Mumbai, MH 400096
      India
      91-22-8397652